1) White clothes love nothing more than other white clothes, so give them what they want! Wash your whites together with Daz laundry detergent, and keep those coloured clothes out of the way.
2) Keep your dirtiest items, like that one you stained at the pub, well away from the nearly clean ones. Wash nearly clean clothes together.
3) Don’t let stains dry in, treat it immediately.
4) Make sure to check the fabric care symbols on your clothes’ labels. They’ll tell you the maximum temperature and spin settings as well as how to iron and dry the item.
5) For the brightest whites, dry in the sun. As an added bonus, it also disinfects!
6) Always use the perfect laundry detergent for whites. Daz provides superior cleaning on whites without any extra steps. So no more scrubbing and soaking, just a simple wash.